I just switched over to your protocol from Triode's for ongoing support
needs.

Is there a reason not all album artwork doesn't work during playback, or
is something peculiar to my installation?

Hmm.... technically it should behave exactly the same, as it _IS_ the same protocol handler. I only removed the navigation from Triode's version.

I just tested a track that
was I'm pretty sure was displaying fine with Triode's plugin that is now
showing blank artwork.  Other tracks are working fine though.

Was it a single track out of an album? Would the other tracks of the album show artwork?

--

Michael