PasTim wrote:
> Hi Erland,
>
> Would it be possible to give us a status check on whether your plugins
> will be compatible with the current LMS 7.9.  If they will be, do you
> have some idea of when?  I need to plan my future LMS usage.
>
> I haven't yet tried the alpha or beta test versions.  Are they stable as
> far as you know?  I'm happy to try if so.

I don't know about beta/test versions(unless you mean 7.9 LMS), but I am
running Trackstat, Dynamic Library,Multilibrary, Custom Clock, Sql
Playlist, Custom Browse,  Hide menu on Ubuntu 16.04 with the latest
version of 7.9 without issue

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1463044970 @ Thu May 12 10:30:17
UTC 2016
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8                    Platform Architecture:
x86_64-linux
                        Perl Version: 5.22.1 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi

One SB Touch connected by ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver, Paradigm
4.1 speakers
Two SB Radios wireless