VSMI wrote:
> Anyone? I am sure that there are members who upgraded on 1512+.
If there are still problems with DSM6 , I don't think they will be
related to LMS. LMS runs fine on DSM6. There was a small update just
after the release of DSM because of some change in the admin rights. But
that is about it.

But! Your running LmsRepack now and that's no longer supported, as you
might know. I do have plans to give it another try for ARM- and x86_64
based servers, which would include your DS1512+.
Currently I'm running a test version (ARM) on my server, which looks
promising. I still have to do some more testing, before restoring the
repo again.

For now, if you're upgrading to DSM6, use the beta package of Synology
or Lmsupdate.

Greetings,

Martin

-Synology nas DS115 - ('LmsUpdate'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103636-Test-Repo-for-LMS-7-9-0-on-Synology-DSM-5-*&p=817970&viewfull=1#post817970))
-Raspberry PI2 (Max2Play), HifiBerry DAC+ (LMS/Squeezelite/Kodi)-
Cambridge Azur 840A - PMC GB1i
-2x Radio
-Laptop - openSUSE Tumbleweed - Squeezelite