Steve Baumgarten wrote:
> I upgraded to DSM 6 on my 412+ and am also now running Martin's
> fantastic Lmsupdate. Absolutely no problems on either front. (I'd read
> of some issues with the VPN server package but that and other packages
> including LMS are all running trouble free.)
>
> SBB
>
> > On May 26, 2016, at 5:53 AM, pinkdot <pinkdot.7gblvz (AT) no-mx (DOT)
> forums.slimdevices.com> wrote:
> >

> > VSMI wrote:
> >> Anyone? I am sure that there are members who upgraded on 1512+.
> > If there are still problems with DSM6 , I don't think they will be
> > related to LMS. LMS runs fine on DSM6. There was a small update just
> > after the release of DSM because of some change in the admin rights.
> But
> > that is about it.
> >
> > But! Your running LmsRepack now and that's no longer supported, as
> you
> > might know. I do have plans to give it another try for ARM- and
> x86_64
> > based servers, which would include your DS1512+.
> > Currently I'm running a test version (ARM) on my server, which looks
> > promising. I still have to do some more testing, before restoring the
> > repo again.
> >
> > For now, if you're upgrading to DSM6, use the beta package of
> Synology
> > or Lmsupdate.
> >
> > Greetings,
> >
> > Martin
> >

> > -Synology nas DS115 - ('LmsUpdate'
> >
> (http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103636-Test-Repo-for-LMS-7-9-0-on-Synology-DSM-5-*&p=817970&viewfull=1#post817970))
> > -Raspberry PI2 (Max2Play), HifiBerry DAC+ (LMS/Squeezelite/Kodi)-
> > Cambridge Azur 840A - PMC GB1i
> > -2x Radio
> > -Laptop - openSUSE Tumbleweed - Squeezelite

> > pinkdot's Profile:
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=34644
> > View this thread:
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=103636

The upgrade went great. Thanks to everyone.

-Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 161.1068
-Synology DS1512+ INTEL Atom D2700 3GB Ram; DSM 6.0-7321 Update 7
-2x Squeezebox Touch
-2x Squeezebox Duet
-iTunes 12.3.2.35 library (using Logitech iTunes Integration plugin)
-iPeng 9.0.3
-Spotify (v2.3.9) plugin by Triode