wt0 wrote:
> The album pop-up is little tight, but OK. The Nexus 6 seems like the
> lower bound of what tablet mode could work on, but it's also the only
> phone that big.
>
> Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It's not the only phone (Galaxy Mega, Z Ultra and a pile of Chinese
ones), however the phablet standard appears to have settled on 5.5-5.7
inch screen for this year and when I filter for reviews "on the same
device" (i.e. the Nexus 6) I only see two others. I don't have access to
a device in the 5.5 to 5.7 inch range size to test it with. As I said,
changing the LCD density affects too many other applications (in bad
ways) to make the change just for tablet mode worth it.