ericliquid wrote:
> Thanks much for the quick reply. Right now I have to use the binary
> standalone. Where can I find the manual? I used the -h option, but it
> only show me a few parameters as follow, the UPNP thing is not one of
> them.
>
> Any chance the ssl problem of the PPC build could get fixed?
>
> thanks for the good work.
>
> v0.2.2.1 (May 30 2016 @ 10:15:39)
> See -t for license terms
> Usage: [options]
> -s <server>[:<port>]  Connect to specified server, otherwise uses
> autodiscovery to find server
> -x <config file>      read config from file (default is ./config.xml)
> -i <config file>      discover players, save <config file> and exit
> -I                    auto save config at every network scan
> -f <logfile>          Write debug to logfile
> -p <pid file>         write PID in file
> -d <log>=<level>      Set logging level, logs:
> all|slimproto|stream|decode|output|web|main|util|cast, level:
> error|warn|info|debug|sdebug
> -Z                    NOT interactive
> -k                    Immediate exit on SIGQUIT and SIGTERM
> -t                    License terms
>
> Build options: OSX

You can find the manual either from the plugin page of the LMS user
interface if you have installed the plugin (I know you're not using it
on that server, but there is a link to the html doc) or if you download
the zip package, there is a sub-dir HTML/EN/plugins/CastBridge that
contains a file named "userguide.htm". It will tell you how to generate
a 1st config file, modify it and then start the binary with the right
parameters. Basically:

- start with the -i <config file> option to create the file. It will try
to detect devices for 30s, then write the file and exit
- edit <config file> and change <upnp_socket> parameter
- start with -x <config file> -I, see if it works the way you want (log
will be on standard output)
- start in background with -Z -I -x <config file->

Fixing the ppc problem is impossible for me as I don't have such
environment, only a QEMU system to build, so I have no idea what's going
wrong

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2