dbinder101 wrote:
> Just updated to 1.3...we're getting closer but still not there yet. It
> copied over the playlist  and created a log file which shows the error
> of attempting to copy over the songs, here is the log:
>
> ==
> CopyFrom:smb://d:/netbook backups/music/TimeLife/70s/1972/Chi-Lites _ Oh
> Girl.mp3
> Username:
> Pwd:
> CopyTo:/storage/emulated/0/Music/spicefly
> CopyFile:Chi-Lites _ Oh Girl.mp3
> ==
> Failed to connect: d/92.242.140.21
> ==

Hi

So you have Local Setup and the error is showing; Failed to connect:
d/92.242.140.21

For your setup you want something like this;

(MUSIC TAB)
Music Location Server name
d:

Music Location
92.242.140.21

(You might need to add your username/password as applicable)

(MUSICIP TAB)
92.242.140.21

Then you must be able to reach the music files from the network, so from
a file explorer if you type;
d:/netbook backups/music/TimeLife/70s/1972/
Then it should show the Black and White.mp3 file for example

Similarly you must be able to also type this and reach the same place;
\\92.242.140.21\netbook backups\music\TimeLife\70s\1972\

Hope that helps, some examples as attached
2060120602

|Filename: Screenshot_2016-06-11-10-08-31.png                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20602|

www.spicefly.com - ** Spicefly SugarCube ** - A hassle free acoustic
journey through your music library using MusicIP.  Plus the finest
MusicIP installation guides, enhanced MIP Interface and SpyGlass MIP the
Windows Automated MusicIP Headless Installer.