bakker_be wrote:
> Been happily using this for some time now, and I'd like to share some
> remarks/requests ...
> >   >   >
  - Possibility for changing the copy buffer greatly reduces copy time
  > (got it set to 4096 atm).
  - Mixes are quite good, not as good as Sugarcube on LMS, but way
  > better than just "random mix".
  - Possibility to choose saving location would be nice.
  - It would be easier IMO for the dropdowns which determine artists
  > not repeating and mix size to be replaced by simple input boxes.
  - Raising the max number of tracks for artists not repeating to e.g.
  > 75 would be nice if previous remark proves impractical in coding. I
  > now find that the same artists tend to pop up approximately every 10
  > songs (the current maximum) and quite often with tracks from the
  > same album as 10 tracks ago.
  - Adding a line for blocking albums from repeating, similar to the
  > artists, would be nice.
  -

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions :)

I need to roll in a database so I can add more functionality into the
App, which is my next step

Cheers

www.spicefly.com - ** Spicefly SugarCube ** - A hassle free acoustic
journey through your music library using MusicIP.  Plus the finest
MusicIP installation guides, enhanced MIP Interface and SpyGlass MIP the
Windows Automated MusicIP Headless Installer.