mherger wrote:
> > Is there any way you could easily add the stopgap for Don't Stop The
> > Music, Spotify only, to the existing Smartmix plug-in?
>
> SmartMix is dead. And Don't Stop The Music is a very stripped down
> version of SmartMix' feature of the same name. Why should I "add" it
> there?
>
> I did consider moving Don't Stop The Music to its own plugin, allowing
> other plugins to hook in to it. Eg. RandomPlay, music services etc. But
>
> that's for the unforeseeable future...
>
> > I prefer to use Triode's Spotify plugin, since it handles very large
> > playlists,
>
> How does this fail in the official Spotify plugin? How long are "very
> large" playlists?
>

> --
>
> Michael

Hi Michael.  Thanks for the response.

I only asked about adding it in SmartMix plugin since it already existed
(yes, it is perspective, I am aware it is dead).

The official plug-in does not fail.  It appears to play only 500 tracks
for any playlist size that is over 500.  I have many playlists over
that,

'LastFM' (http://www.last.fm/user/waynefullerton/)