Is there any way you could easily add the stopgap for Don't Stop The
Music, Spotify only, to the existing Smartmix plug-in?

SmartMix is dead. And Don't Stop The Music is a very stripped down version of SmartMix' feature of the same name. Why should I "add" it there?

I did consider moving Don't Stop The Music to its own plugin, allowing other plugins to hook in to it. Eg. RandomPlay, music services etc. But that's for the unforeseeable future...

I prefer to use Triode's Spotify plugin, since it handles very large
playlists,

How does this fail in the official Spotify plugin? How long are "very large" playlists?

--

Michael