mherger wrote:
> >> Don't stop the music :)
>
> Ok, here's a stopgap: I update my Spotify Protocol Handler to 1.1.0. It
>
> now includes a "don't stop the music" feature. Needs to be enabled on
> the player in Settings. You might need to restart the player/controller
>
> in order to see the menu item.
>
> It's very limited for now: when you reach the end of your queue, it adds
>
> 25 tracks based on what you've been playing before. Very similar to
> SmartMix.
>
> But yes, it's Spotify only...
>
> --
>
> Michael

Hi Michael, Installed SPH 1.1.0 and  found the mentioned setting under
the Player-> SmartMix. I enabled the option  Don't stop the music and
selected Music services and local files. Clicked Apply and restarted the
LMS server. I tested using one of the short playlists that I had in
Spotify, but no 25 Track SmartMix was generated at the end of the
playlist. Do I need to enable or disable some other setting somewhere
else? Below I attached the messages in the last segment of the log.
Similar instances of these message segments are repeated for every song
played from the playlist.

Thanks...

|Filename: LastLogSeg.txt                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20620|