--------------------
  >   > Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1466175427 @ Sun Jun 19 04:19:03
UTC 2016
--------------------

> The container is running in host mode, meaning it runs in the same
> subnet as the host server with no port redirecting. All other player
> (both HW and SW players) work just fine - except chromecasts players.
>
> I'm not sure I understand your questions:
> 1. What do you mean by "base image"?
> 2. What is a "mayer"?
>
> Keep in mind that even though LMS is running in a container, because
> the container runs in host mode, all access is done using:
> 192.168.0.8:9000
> 192.168.0.8:9090
> 192.168.0.8:3484
>
> Why the castbridge suddenly want to use the docker internal network
> 10.0.3.x is what I do not understand. Obviously castbridge retrieved
> this info by a certain query, but the "answer" should have been:
> http://192.168.08:49153/LMS2CAST/cc-cc-df-31-ef-1c-idx-1.mp3
> and not:
> http://10.0.3.1:49153/LMS2CAST/cc-cc-df-31-ef-1c-idx-1.mp3
>
> Don't you agree?
> I sincerely appreciate you assistance (even though none of us are
> docker experts) :-)

oh, I did not realize that the IF used was the docker internal network
which is NATed to your network, hence the communication works except for
the web server that is opening a port on the internal network and
passing that to the castbridge player as the web server address to
contact. A typical NAT issue when the higher level protocol passes the
source address to the destination and the NAT proxy cannot replace that
address on the fly, obviously.

Anyway, long story short, force the "network socket to use" parameter to
the IP address of your physical machine (it has to be a fixed IP in that
case)

NB: I typed "mayer" but I meant "layer"

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2