hello All,

sorry but after browsing all the thread I'm a bit confused.

Here is the situation: BBC iPlayer plugin v1.3.1alpha3, Extra v1.8,
server 7.9.0 - 1467729831 on armv7, outside UK.

If I browse iPlayer for, say, last Tuesday Radio3 in Concert, it will
load the link with the program image, but stream won't start.

However if I go through BBC iPlayer Extra, R for Radio 3 in Concert, it
fill find the program and play it without problems.

Is this due to the fact I'm outside UK? maybe Brexit has changed how the
plugin works... just kidding!

Also, the settings/plugin page shows:
Bad repository http://bpaplugins.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/repo-short.xml
- 404 Not Found
Bad repository
http://triodeplugins.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/testrepo.xml - 404 Not
Found
Bad repository
http://bpaplugins.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/repo-playhls.xml - 404 Not
Found

How should I fix this?

Thanks for your time and advice,

-Gian

town: Musical Fidelity Dr.Thomas, Preamp II, Infinity 7K, Squeezebox
Classic (2), Squeezebox Radio, Ubuntu 12.4 LTS server
country: Musical Fidelity A-5, Infinity Renaissance 90, Musical Fidelity
A120, Sonus Faber Concertino, Squeezebox Classic (2), SB Touch, Ubuntu
12.4 LTS server