BPA,

thanks for your reply.

I usually listen live, so I check the "listen again" only when I miss
something live.

I think last time was the "last night of the Proms" last September.

Now I was looking for the Opera North Ring cycle.

Does the stream from the Extra plugin is of the same quality of
Triode's?

If so, I will not investigate longer why the Triode stream doesn't
start...

In this moment, Rheingold is streaming at 48bps CBR, aac.

-G

town: Musical Fidelity Dr.Thomas, Preamp II, Infinity 7K, Squeezebox
Classic (2), Squeezebox Radio, Raspberry Pi 2 with HiFiBerry, Ubuntu
12.4 LTS server
country: Musical Fidelity A-5, Infinity Renaissance 90, Musical Fidelity
A120, Sonus Faber Concertino, Squeezebox Classic (2), SB Touch,
Raspberry Pi 2 with HiFiBerry, Debian on Arm7