bpa wrote:
> I posted BBC MP3 streams on your original thread   If you have a LMS
> system - then install the BBCiplayer plugin - look for instruction at
> the top of the thread.  This thread is about playing DASH stream in
> preference to HLS.    Music Chocie should be addressed in a different
> thread perhaps the PlayHLS plugin thread..

What do you mean "this thread is about playing DASH..."? The
instructions at the start of this thread point to the only version of
BBC iPlayer plugin that works out of the box, whether using DASH or
not.

By "out of the box" I mean without the user having to mess about
replacing files on the server. An awful lot of people don't want to do
that sort of thing (including me if I can possibly avoid it).

I'm amazed anyone still thinks the Triode alpha version of iPlayer
plugin (for playing HLS) is worth installing given the availability of
this thread's version instead.

You've done terrific work bpa for which I thank you. But you
consistently undersell your efforts, you should be proud of what you've
done not hide it under a "it's only for DASH" statement, since it works
with and indeed defaults to HLS.