bpa wrote:
> The user wants to play HLS stream for Music Choice.
>
> I don't want users hijacking the thread to play non BBC HLS stream under
> the initial guise of playing BBC HLS streams (the poster has chosen to
> ignore my response of this thread  see
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?105967-Bbc-amp-hls-format).

To be fair to the user he came to this thread because someone else
replied on his original thread and suggested the DASH iPlayer plugin. He
does seem to be conflating two issues though.

So if we have a problem with your plugin and it's not due to DASH, where
would we report it? I'd been assuming here, since this is the thread for
your iPlayer plugin.