Jackisidore wrote:
> Thanks for this nice plugin.
> Every folder with mp3 or flac files should have a file
> 'simple-library-views-libraryviewname'? Would it be possible to place
> one file 'simple-library-views-libraryviewname' which is valid for all
> mp3 and flac files in subfolders?

This is what I would like to see.  I generally have my libraries divided
into a few specified folders with a lot of subfolders beneath.  I'd like
to be able to just put a file into the one folder and have all
subfolders be included.

I also suspect some might not want that, so perhaps an option or in the
case that a subfolder doesn't have a file it takes on the first parent
folder that has the file.