jags wrote:
> I (think I) know this is not supported but will streaming of WAV files
> ever be supported?
> I experienced issues, they are not played at all.

I have WAV files that play successfully to the Uniti using the bridge.
Standard 'file type' settings are used in LMS and for the 'uPnP/DNLA
bridge' audio codec settings the parameters are listed as 'aac, pcm,
flc, mp3' with the uncompressed format set to 'raw'. With settings as
described both flac and wav are played as LPCM on the Uniti. Some time
ago I tried setting the 'uncompressed format' to WAV but found that only
partially successful. Can't remember exactly what the issue was although
I think it was an inability to play gapless.

The section below has been lifted from the user guide which is worth a
read!

<raw_audio_format>[format1, format2, …]</raw_audio_format> default =
wave,aiff,raw

When LMS sends raw audio, it can be forwarded to the player using
different formats. Just raw pcm data or in wav by adding a wav header or
in aiff by adding an aiff header. Not all players accept the three
options, but regardless, you can specify here the authorized format in
order of preference. It is useful when your player claims to support all
but is better supporting (eg) 24 bits or high-bit rate in raw pcm. See
also the parameter <match_endianness> and section 3.7 above.

[Audio codec parameters è Uncompressed format]