is it correct, that I have to install Logitech's and Triode's Spotify
Plugins as well as your latest Protocol Handler plugin to get access to
Spotify's Radio streams? They are only available in Triode's plugin, but
not in Logitech's. For "Radio" I now use Triode's and for everything
else I use Logitech's?

If you install Triode's plugin, then you don't need the Protocol Handler plugin. That's just a stripped down version of Triode's.

Unfortunately Spotify does not expose any Radio feature through their latest (and only supported) API. Therefore it's not part of the official Spotify plugin.

--

Michael