bakker_be wrote:
> I tried Squeezer as a control app, but it doesn't even want to connect
> to LMS that way, and Squeeze Ctrl sees LMS, but for some strange reason
> didn't see Squeezeplayer ...

That's strange since control apps to not connect to players directly.
They "see" the players that the server tells them about.  Are you sure
Squeeze Player is connected to the server?  If you mean Orange Squeeze
"sees" Squeeze Player before it's even connected, that's because the
ability to start Squeeze Player was specifically added to Orange
Squeeze. Obviously, since I also sell a player app, I have no incentive
to directly support Squeeze Player.