Mnyb wrote:
> What is your LMS server running on ?
>
> Yes i resample  to all my Squeezeboxes .
>
> I dont use EDO on my Touches ,so it resamples to 24/96 and obviusly for
> radio and boom it is 24/48
>
> I'm not at home check my settings later

Hi Mnyb,

I may be wrong, but thought EDO was a requirement for DSDPlay (some say
that the quality at 96k is also better than when running without it).

I run my LMS on a Ubuntu 16.04 system that also hosts mythtv. It's
hooked up to the touch through a single Gb switch over ethernet, so the
only 100Mb section is between the switch and the touch.  I did try
disabling the wifi interface on the touch altogether earlier, but ran
into some stability issues (possibly unrelated). All perfectly stable
now.

Thanks for checking your doensample settings. It would be great to be
able to play back the original dsf's, downsampling/re-encoding on the
fly, instead of wrecking the source material.

I'm also looking at 'cheap, chinese dac's'
(http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/USB-DAC-DSD1796-XMOS-U8-decoder-With-Headphone-Coaxial-support-DSD256-J164-95-/111976775204?hash=item1a1255fe24:g:gK8AAOSwKfVXGkmo)
if there's no on-the-fly alternative from the touch to my current
decoder/amp.