Recently (for at least a month) when I start iPlayer it says
"rebuffering" for 10-15 seconds. After the feed starts to play it drops
out a few times due to "rebuffering" starting playing in between each
dropout. After 2-3 minutes it plays just fine and carries on without any
glitches. This is happening on every physical player I have (Receiver,
Duet and Radio) and it also happens on my PC which is connected via
ethernet to the BT Router.

I can play FLAC files of over 1000kbps to any player (some over
Powerline) so my assumption is my internal network is okay, so my guess
is the problem is either the iPlayer stream or the external BT network?

The BBC website "listen live" takes a few seconds to start on my PC but
it works fine after that (no rebuffering). We can watch iPlayer TV shows
but only one-at-a-time as our connection is less than 3Mbps. We have
lived here for 7 years and iPlayer has worked fine in the past.

Is anyone else experiencing similar problems?
Are there any diagnostics tests I can use to pinpoint the problem?

Thanks,
FLACforever