Hi - I have just installed a couple of O2 Jogglers as control points for
my squeezeboxes and given the extra screen real estate have decided to
finally use the photo functionality.
I created a folder on my WHS for correctly cropped images and the
Picture Gallery sees them and all is fine for viewing slideshows in
Gallery mode.
I wanted the ability to utilise some of the photos as a screensaver
slideshow so designated a handful as favorites to test if it would work
and sure enough it is all going fine.
Nice work Michael thank you.

The problem I now have is how to remove a photo from the favorites list,
as some of the ones I chose to test, I really don't want to keep as
favorites.
I don't see any way of doing this as the only prompt I get when
accessing the favorites either in the Web GUI or player is to add the
favorite not to remove a favorite.

Hopefully there is something very simple that I am overlooking.

Thanks
Sam