Hi Phillippe,

I've been a happy user off your great add on for many months :-) But
lately I've been experiencing a problem that starts to drive me slightly
mad.
System setup is as follows:
LMS 7.9.0 running on an Raspberry Pi.
Upnpbridge version 2.9.5 running on Raspberry Pi
Yamaha RX-V671 used as UPNP device.
Tidal used as music source.
All running on wired ethernet

Problem description:
When streaming from Tidal, the first entry in the playlist plays
flawlessly. The nextcoming songs are however skipped a fex minutes into
the song.
If I stop the playback completely, and restart again, picture repeats
itself - first number OK, next are skipped after few minutes
Lately, I did upgrade the Upnpbridge from 2.7.3 to 2.9.5 - I suscpect
this could be one cause to the problem.

Tried following:
Playback of local files -> Upnpbridge -> RX-V671          --> OK
Playback of Tidal -> Softsqueeze                                 --> OK
Playbakc of ickstream Tidal -> Upnpbridge -> RX-V671  --> OK

I validated the problem on a LMS 7.7.5 running on a Windows PC, using
upnpbridge 2.9.5 and the RX-V671.

Looking into the log, I can only find one suspect line:
[13:08:06.421349] stream_thread:259 [0x4c790] error reading: Connection
reset by peer
Full log is attached, as well is the config file.

I really do not have a clue on where to start digging right now. So any
help is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards, René

|Filename: upnpbridge-config.txt                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21412|