Hi Karl,

On Sat, 14 Mar 2009, Karl O. Pinc wrote:

>> Sorry, what is an aggregate on sum_net? I'm aggregating on ip_src and
>> ip_dst respectively in two different plugins.
>
> sum_net gets you a all the traffic to and from each network you list in
> your networks file, plus to and from anywhere else. The cross product.
> In your case, if you put only 192.168.0.0/24 in your networks file you
> get out totals for the following possibilities.

Great, thanks, that's a very useful feature that I didn't know about. I've
switched my configuration to use that, and we'll see if the problem goes
away.

Cheers, Chris.
--
Aptivate | http://www.aptivate.org | Phone: +44 1223 760887
The Humanitarian Centre, Fenner's, Gresham Road, Cambridge CB1 2ES

with company number 04980791.