Hi All,

I'm want to use pmacct as a packet logger. The scenario is, I will put
pmacct at the main backbone line, then I want to log ALL the packet on that
line, then save it on a database backend.

log all the packet like wireshark did, but wireshark save it into a capture
log, what I want is save it on a database. is it possible to do with
pmacct?? does anyone ever tried this before??

thanks,

regards,
MRP

--
"Never Trust an Operating System You don't have the Source for..."
"Closed Source for device Driver are ILLEGAL and not Ethical... act!"