I use nfacct in such configuration:

debug: true
daemonize: true
pidfile: /var/run/nfacctd.pid
syslog: daemon
nfacctd_port: 8818
plugin_buffer_size: 10240
plugin_pipe_size: 1024000
aggregate[min]: src_host, dst_host, src_port, dst_port, proto
aggregate[hourly]: src_host, dst_host
plugins: mysql[min], mysql[hourly]
networks_file: /etc/pmacct/networks.list
ports_file: /etc/pmacct/ports.list
nfacctd_time_new: true
sql_table[min]: acct
sql_table[hourly]: acct_base

sql_host: 91.xxx.xxx.xx
sql_passwd: xxxx
sql_table_version: 1
sql_dont_try_update: true
sql_multi_values: 1000000
sql_locking_style: row

sql_history_roundoff[min]: m
sql_history[min]: 15m
sql_refresh_time[min]: 900

sql_history_roundoff[hourly]: h
sql_history[hourly]: 1h
sql_refresh_time[hourly]: 3600
sql_recovery_logfile[min]: /var/lib/pmacct/recovery_log
sql_recovery_logfile[hourly]: /var/lib/pmacct/recovery_log_base

sql_preprocess: minp=1, usrf=10
nfacctd_renormalize: true

It is necessary to count the traffic with filtering on certain networks.
For this purpose I need write ALL this networks to aggregate_filter.
But this list of networks is big and it periodically varies.
I cannot specify in aggregate_filter a file with the list of networks.

How it can be made?

--
WBR,
Dubrovskiy Vyacheslav