Good news, no longer getting the errors and my system hasn't fallen on its face yet.

Also have 2-3x more entries in the memory tables so that's excellent as well.

My next question is regarding aging of entries in the memory table, how is this done? At first I checked one of the tables and there were over 100k entries, 3 or 4 seconds later when I checked the table it was down to 50k entries and seems to fluctuate +/- 15k entries.

I've read the INTERNALS document pertaining to memory tables but it wasn't quite clear in this regard.

Thanks!
-Brent