Hi Matthew,

I guess this can be of general interest, so please go ahead.
The post can be a good resource expecially because it's being
publicly archived.

If there are files to attach or you feel it can get extremely
long, consider publishing the content by some other means (ie.
your blog or website, the pmacct wiki, etc.) and post an URL
over here.