Hi Rod,

As classification of the log messages suggests, the only to
worry about is the last one, which is a warning.

For all the INFO/DEBUG messages you better off starting from
the docs/INTERNAL document, part of the standard distribution
tarball. Should you have any further questions, will be more
than happy to answer them.

With regards to the warning message: that's precisely as you
got it. Either packets arrive out-of-order or they are lost
prior to delivery to nfacctd. By scanning the log message, it
should be feasible to spot cross-references which would imply
the out-of-order case.

If you drill it down to the case where packets are lost prior
to being delivered to nfacctd, this can be due to the router,
network or the underlying OS.

If unsure, you can always stick in parallel to nfacctd, say,
a Wireshark to double-check whether packets with missing seq
numbers it to the OS or not.