Hi Paolo,

Sounds perfect to me!

Regards,
Ruben

On 7/4/2013 1:38 AM, Paolo Lucente wrote:
Hi Brian, Ruben,

It's a good proposal, it makes sense. Will introduce a config
directive to allow to customize the core process name default
being, for backward compatibility, "default". If you have any
different ideas please let me know. Otherwise will give you a
shout here once this is available in the CVS, estimate by (or
during) the coming weekend.