Hello,

I've setup pmacct 0.14.3 in order to log CGN NEL Cisco data. I can see traffic with pmacct but not with nfacct. It is not a firewall issue, as a debug command shows me that packet are processed :

(given that the length of the output, I've pastebined it)
http://bpaste.net/show/esBDqaWuYR0fbjsGgpoM/

(Note : contrary to what's written in the above output, at the end, I don't have 3 times the same message, but 3 times the same kind of messages i.e template).

Without debug I juste have :

# nfacctd -P print -r 10 -c src_host,dst_host
INFO ( default/core ): waiting for NetFlow data on 0.0.0.0:2100
SRC_IP           DST_IP           PACKETS               BYTES

And nothing else.

Did I miss something here ? if I understand correctly it's normal that at first, before the transmission of template I have nothing, but then ? Why doesn't this command print anything ?

Thanks,
Regards,
Gregoire Leroy