Hi Gregoire,

The template looks allright, it contains NAT event among the other
things. From the template it would look like you are exporting from
ASR1K, ASA or similar - it would be great if you could confirm (as
i don't see TCP/UDP ports mentioned). Can you please try with a
different aggregation method:

src_host,post_nat_src_host,nat_event,timestamp_start

Let me know how it goes. It should work out of the box after, as
you said, you receive the first template. If not, please send me
privately a brief capture (including a template) of your NetFlow
so that i can investigate the issue - happy to do that.