Hey Paolo,
My apologies, that did the trick.  I thought I had all the necessary
configurations but overlooked that one. Your right as-path is working but
the src as-path is what I really needed.

I also have another couple of questions:
1.  How do I obtain the actual src/dst host IP?  What is being captured is
the IP network not the IP host.

2. Is there a way to map bgp lookups?  I have several routers and would
like particular flows from a router to have pmacctd do the the src as-path
lookup on that router.

I can post these questions in a new thread if that is preferable.

Also thanks for the quick response!

Best,
--Derrick