Hi Derrick,

Perfect. About your questions:

1. src_host, dst_host and src_net, dst_net are mutual exclusive in the
   sense they are multiplexed on the same field. If you remove src_net
   and dst_net from the 'aggregate' you will get individual hosts. If
   you also need IP prefixes readily available (ie. you don't want to
   bother applying masks to IP addresses) you can fire a second plugin
   that accounts on IP prefixes (so remove src_host, dst_host from the
   'aggregate' there). Let me know if this would work for you.

2. Sure: you are looking for bgp_agent_map directive. Look CONFIG-KEYS
   and 'examples/agent_to_peer.map.example' for further info.