Hi TC,

I would simply not recommend to run both sFlow and NetFlow on the same
port; the only way possible is the one you mention in your last email:
use a replicator to feed the actual daemons; but it seems too involved
to me if you do not have strong reasons for it (technical limitations or
corporate bureaucracy to overcome).