Hi Andy,

mpls_vpn_rd is supported in pre_tag_map however it is not supported when in tee / replication mode (this is documented).

For your specific use-case, since you are interested in matching the VRF ID, which in turn is self-consistent as part of an IPFIX record, this is something that can be achieved. However this may then open the door to somebody wanting to match the RD for a prefix as coming from a BGP / BMP feed, and for this a few (non-hanging-fruit) steps would be needed; then again the limitation to the self-contained VRF ID scenario can be documented.

May i ask you to open an Issue on GitHub? I'll flag it as Enhancement right away and will be able to make progress pretty soon for the VRF ID case.

Paolo