Piet,

thanks for the offer. Well, I would not call the mapfile manager a
'project', is more sort of a small tool. Took just a day or 2 to have it
running and it mainly does what it should for me. I wanted to keep it
quite simple and without lots of required setup and configuration. I
don't know exactly how you could be interested in merging it with your
application as your's seems far more developed than mine.

I will probably not have enough time to work on another project, already
p.mapper gets sometimes a bit stuck, and then it goes on when I can
spend some more time on it. But maybe there are other ones on this list
that are interested in contributing. Communication could also be done
via this list. You could also have the download available via p.mapper,
don't know if that is of interest to you . BTW, the link you sent seems
not to be working.

Best regards, Armin