Hi list. I'm exited with all this new code and feature you are
writing. Just worry for our friend Armin that must play the dirty work
of merge all together :-)). Be a leader as some disadvantages ;-)

This my question asking for an hint.
I'm wondering if having 2 heavy rasters for the same scale and region
I can get more performance find the way to switch from one to another
in the layers activation or just overwrite one with another to show
the first or the second as I do now.

In my case one raster is the map and the second is the orthofoto of same area.

The idea is that mapserver takes 90% of total time for building the
map (Armin benchmark) so why process 2 rasters for overwrite one
totally.

Maybe is a silly question because there is an obvious way to do it but
I don't know it so some one could be kind with me please.

Is there a way to have in Layers tab just one option that switch from
a raster layer to another?

--
luca marletta