Luca,

your layer is part of a group. For groups, the first layer (in the order
of the map file) is taken for both the header and the result fields, for
all layers that are part of this group. So this might be the reason why
fields configured for your layer are not taken into account.

One could change this in principle but my usage of groups might be a bit
different from that of others, who might want to use them more in the
sense of a thematic category. I always wanted to have the results of all
layers of a group together.

In your case, you should consider putting layers with different fields
in different groups, but together in the same category. I know that this
has the disadvantage that they are not dis/activated at the same time,
but it's a limitation of the current application.

armin