Hi everyone,

    I am trying to make a call to pmapper that will bring up the map
already zoomed in at a specified element in the database. Quite like the
work that is already being done when you use the search function (which
zooms at the element written in the textbox) at the bottom of the
interface. I see that the query being done has the following code :

$mapQuery = &new Query($map);
$mapQuery->q_processQuery();
$queryResult = $mapQuery->q_returnQueryResult();
$numResultsTotal = $mapQuery->q_returnNumResultsTotal();

but i have a hard time figuring what i need to pass in $_GET values and
what other elements do the program need to do that same job it does in
the search function.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone could assist me on this matter.

Note: I know that you can already make the map zoomed in where you want
if you specify the extents in $_GET['me'], but i want to search by
database elements.