Hello Armin,

On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 09:34:44 +0100 Stephan Holl <holl at gdf-hannover.de>
wrote:

> Hello Armin,
>
> On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 19:58:51 +0100 Armin Burger <armin.burger at gmx.net>
> wrote:
>
> > this is a JS error caused by a previous *PHP error*. So please
> > check your PHP error log. PHP errors are just written into the
> > apache log if not specified differently in the php.ini.
>
> thanks for the fast answer. I need to rework my php-mapscript-setup,
> since there is something strange going on... It turned out that the
> (formaly known as working) php_mapscript.so could not get dl()-ed
> anymore :-(
>
> The maschine is currently not at my reach so I need to work on this
> next weekend.

I have sorted out my mapscript-problems on this maschine so further
investigation of my not-working-pmapper2 was done.

What I have recognized is that no image will be created in the given
tmp-dir. This is strange, because the used mapfile works in pmapper1 on
the same maschine with identical data without any problems.

THe apache.logs only tell me, that the map-image (something
like /var/www/htdocs/tmp/12343543545.png) cannot be found.

THis is true since the image is not created...

Do you have a hint where to dig into?

Thanks
        Stephan

--
GDF Hannover - Solutions for spatial data analysis and remote sensing
Hannover Office      -     Mengendamm 16d      -     D-30177 Hannover
Internet: www.gdf-hannover.de      -      Email: holl at gdf-hannover.de
Phone : ++49-(0)511.39088507       -        Fax: ++49-(0)511.39088508