Hi everybody,

first of all, I would like to thank very much the folks from
Faunalia.it, Walter Lorenzetti and Paolo Cavallini, for their kindness
and support of hosting the p.mapper list for over one year and the great
work they did for that.

Some time ago I discovered that sourceforge provides the function of
mailing lists to its hosted projects, also using Mailman as list server.
In order to have the p.mapper parts spread a bit less around (then just
2 sites instead of 3) I decided to move the 'official' p.mapper users
mailing list to SF. The new address is