Hi all,

I know that my question is a doubt about Mapserver, but I ask you in this
list because, surely, you can help me.
I want to display the label of layers in vertical position, not horizontal
position. I saw the label ANGLE in MapServer to rotate the label, but I
understood that it's for TrueType fonts. Then, I set FONSET label and FONT
and TYPE TRUETYPE in my file .map, but I get an error ([MapServer Error]:
msGetLabelSize(): Requested font (arial) not found), but I've revised all
the paths and font.list file and it's ok for me.

Do you know a way to set vertical labels?

TIA.

Descubre la descarga digital con MSN Music. Más de un millón de canciones.
http://music.msn.es/