Hi Armin and folks

I have a problem similar to other threads found on this and mapserver forum
but I think differently.
In my application, I loaded several layers by tileindex. Pmapper
occasionally generates this error:

Warning: require_once (.. / globals.php) [ function.require-once
function.require-once
</ A>]: failed to open stream: bts / srv / www / htdocs / pmap / incphp /
xajax / x_load.php

Followed by

On line 49
Fatal error: require_once () [ function.require  function.require </ a>]:
Failed opening
Required '.. / globals.php' (include_path ='.:/ usr/share/php5: /
usr/share/php5/PEAR ') in / srv / www / htdocs
/ Pmap / incphp / xajax / x_load.php on line 49

The problem may be caused by mapserver settings ?

Thanks in advance