Hi Armin,

You have the reason... but I made some changes to the code in old version
3.2 dev.
I have try to use later versions 3.2 beta 3/4 but i have some errors and
little bugs
that try to solve.

In this moment pmapper work on production system and I prefer to solve the
problem of the old version installed here. When the new version work
correctly on my test server I transfer on it.

Thank you.