you can create the required Javascript function 'openHyperlink()' in
*any* JS file located under /javascript/ or the /config/.../ dir.
Changing the function under /javascript/src/ will not help, the JS files
there are not loaded. The release 3.2 and some previous betas use a
single "compressed" JS file (pm_cjs.js). The original source files are
under /javascript/src/.

armin