you get a lot of JS errors. It should be mainly the 1st that causes all
subsequent ones:

illegal character
[Break on this error] // ARRAY FOR ANNOTATIONS\n
js_custom.php (line 4)

Remove the 'illegal' character (you might need an editor that can work
with UTF) and try again.

and as usual: check all error logs (PHP, JS) before writing to the list.

armin