Hi list,

I still have a problem with german special characters in search configuration.
The encoding of the layer in search.xml is set to ISO-8859-1 like the encoding
of the Shape-File. The browser recognizes the website as UNICODE site. All
special characters of the gui (legend, ...) are shown correctly. When I
identify an object of the layer, the special characters in attributes are ok.
But when I look at the option list in search form, the same special characters
like ä, ö, ü or ß are shown as � (question mark in a rectangle).

Can anybody help?

Greetings
Robert