Andreas

1. Check all the error logs (mainly PHP, but also Javascript)

2. set the debugging to value 3 and analyze the debug output. You should
get the query strings sent to the database. Try to launch this query
directly on the database via a generic DB client.

See the FAQ for more details
http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/wiki/FaqDebugging

Report any error you get, including some debugging info. Include the map
file, etc. There's a whole bunch of things you need to do and analyze.

Armin